- $80000 - $150000 per annum
- Houston, TX, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings QRF
- 03 Jan 18
Energy Investment Banking Analyst / Associate (HOU)
- Location: Houston, TX, USA
- Salary: $80000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
My client, a Boutique Technology investment bank, is looking to hire an investment banker to join their San Francisco team. If you are a Senior Analyst or Associate level candidate coming from a Healthcare investment banking background (M&A), reach out to learn more.
My client, a Boutique Energy investment bank, is looking to hire an investment banker to join their Houston team. If you are an Analyst or Junior Associate level candidate coming from an Energy investment banking background (M&A), reach out to learn more.
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- Mentor analysts and take part in the hiring process
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple sectors within Energy
- To work on transactions including sell-side M&A advisory, debt, equity, and restructuring for companies.
- Frequent contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure a smooth transition throughout execution
- Previous working experience in valuation, research and / or corporate finance assignments. Previous experience within Energy investment bank or Energy investment banking group.
- Energy M&A experience or Energy investment banking experience preferable
- Must have excellent communication skills and work to tight deadlines
- Professional writing skills, particularly in preparing CIMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
Please send your CV in word document and not PDF file.