Customer Support Specialist
- Houston, TX, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Oct 18
The primary objectives of this position are to provide ongoing support for CQG customers and clearing firms via phone, chat, email and on-site visits and to provide ongoing training and support to our local customers and FCM partners via on-site visits.
- Software, Market data, and Order Execution Support
- New Customer On boarding
- On-site support for Key Accounts
- Product Knowledge, CQG IC, CQG Trader, CQG Spreader, CAST.
- Provide demos of the product to traders
- Provide demos and training of CAST and front end to FCMs and brokers
- Take ownership of on boarding FCMs, take them through the whole process to get them started from beginning to end
- Assist the US and European support with FCM desk support
Education, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent work experience
- Experience supporting customers in Financial Market Industry
- Experience in the Energy sector
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong desire to work with people
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Fluent in Spanish (written and spoken)
CQG provides a variety of benefits to enhance your personal and financial well-being. Employees and eligible dependents may participate in the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account – Medical, Dependent Care, Transportation/Parking
- Supplemental insurance
For more than thirty years, CQG has provided the industry’s highest-performing solution for professional traders. Our product offers integrated trade routing, market data, and advanced technical analysis. CQG provides trading access to more than forty global exchanges, and our data feed consolidates over one hundred sources for futures, options, fixed income, foreign exchange, and equities data for further analysis. Visit www.cqg.com for more information.
CQG was founded in 1980, and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, USA. We have over 350 employees in fourteen offices: Chicago, Denver, Frankfurt, Glenwood Springs, London, Kiev, Moscow, New York, Samara, Sydney, Singapore, Tokyo, Yerevan, and Zelenograd. While our teams are globally distributed, the common factor is a group of intelligent and friendly professionals developing and supporting a leading-edge product.