Customer Solutions Advisor, Associate Director
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in one or more product disciplines
- Able to create a positive image of Customer Care Center through interaction with clients and team members
- Resolve general and complex customer inquiries through phone discussion, WebEx or client-facing presentations in a timely and effective manner
- Able to develop and deliver standard or customized training presentations for customers in various IHS product groups
- Able to provide insight on content or data, provide technical support to customers, and / or answer internal / external customer requests
- Able to develop and demonstrate an understanding of various systems to adequately troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Able to integrate software and data to provide complex workflow solutions
- Partner with Sales and Product Management to meet customer needs
- Works independently with considerable latitude to determine tasks necessary to meet objectives
- Develops and delivers a wide range of high level training (customized training, in-depth work flow analysis, mentoring/consulting) to diverse customer groups
- Delivers highly advanced insight or technical support within their area of expertise
- Answers advanced and highly technical internal and external customer questions
- Seen as the specialist and go-to person in their field and can represent team in product and other discussions.
- Oversees the design of training for colleagues
- Detailed knowledge of internal customer facing processes
- Oversees and reviews all training materials ranging from training resources (DVD's, Manuals) to course curriculums
- May work at a client site location using IHS products and other applications.
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.