Application Support Analyst
• P&IM CIB iSeries Operate are recruiting for an L1/2 LOB Operate Analyst.
• Reporting to the Local Regions Operate Manager you will form part of the global team that provides L1/2 production support for 10 iSeries / AS400 applications serving a wide range of business functions.
• This is a hands on, user facing role with main duties comprising:
o Servicing user support telephone calls and tickets.
o Investigating and resolving issues - working with both users and application developers as required.
o Contributing to system resiliency and system process improvement programmes.
o Documenting known issues / best practice / system information in knowledgebase systems.
o Managing user communications for major production incidents.
o Permit to Operate and Technical review of proposed system changes.
o (NA/EMEA) Provide weekend support cover on a rota basis / (ASPAC) Saturday working (plus week day off lieu) on a rota basis.
o Occasional business travel may be required .
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to define, adhere to and contribute to process improvement and problem resolution processes.
• Time management skills and the ability to schedule your workload.
• Experience of large financial and banking systems.
• Proven AS400/iSeries experience in a development and/or production support environment (with current knowledge of OS400, CL, RPG, ILE, MQ Series, SQL)
• Knowledge of GMI, ACBS, ROBOT, Turnover and ALDON vendor packages desirable.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.