2022 Investment Banking Summer Associate Program (Houston)
Morgan Stanley is a worldwide leader in investment banking. We are one of the top firms in mergers & acquisitions (M&A), underwriting of equity transactions, corporate debt issuance, and high-yield debt financing. With professionals in 30 countries, we are consistently recognized for our performance in traditional and innovative financing techniques, helping clients around the world to make decisions about their business strategy and financial structure. Role and Responsibilities
The Natural Resources Group's Houston office is made of up professionals focused on the Energy - Oil and Gas industry. Summer Associates in the Houston office work on a variety of energy-related projects ranging from transaction execution to business development initiatives. Summer Associates have the opportunity to work directly with senior-level financial and strategic decision-makers of some of the world's largest corporations, as well as with smaller, emerging growth clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Managing and assisting in the execution of corporate finance transactions.
- Performing financial analysis, strategic business analysis and detailed industry research.
- Contributing to team discussions and client meetings.
- Preparing and delivering client presentations in a clear and compelling manner
- You are an MBA or a J.D. student graduating between December 2022 and June 2023.
- You have at least two to three years of work experience (preferred).
- You can manage multiple projects, provide complicated financial analysis, and develop appropriate corporate finance solutions.
- You have excellent analytical and decision-making abilities