Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst - Manager
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Type of job: Permanent
Date published: 30-Oct-2019
Domain: Strategy & Consulting
Job ID: 64703 Share
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will use your technical knowledge to realize groundbreaking technology solutions for our clients. You will work with a multidisciplinary, international team providing direction on development, design, user interface, technology integration, and system architecture. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather the business requirements and understand the scope of work.
- Create business solutions and drives the project to delivery, while working with end users.
- Define and validate solution options - methodology, approach, technical requirements, and feasibility.
- Conduct workshops and client meetings to translate business requirements into system design.
- Support client relationship building and engage in business development and proposal work.
- Extensive experience working in a consultant capacity with hands on experience in business/data analytics and requirements elicitation for IT Development related projects.
- In-depth understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience leading stand ups and scrum meetings.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand complex business and be able to document requirements clearly.
- Strong communication skills, ability to navigate with clients as well as coordinate with offshore team.
- Strong Sql and PL/Sql skills, to run ad-hoc analysis and define scenarios.
- Wire-framing, report design and exposure to reporting tools like SSRS, Spotfire etc.
- Database modeling, database design for BI solutions is preferred.
- 8+ years of professional experience in the Information Technology Industry
- Full-time Bachelors /Masters degree (Science or Engineering preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Openness to travel and work at client offices.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness enables us to accelerate our clients businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200. Default Apply
© 2019 Publicis Sapient. All Rights Reserved.