60624 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
We are currently seeking a successful Tax Senior Director. We're looking for a strong leader with an entrepreneurial mindset to lead the efforts of multiple teams on client engagements; plan, execute, direct, and complete tax projects in a wide variety of industries; provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients; market, sell, design, and implement tax-planning strategies for clients and manage to budget.
Successful candidates will have deep and meaningful relationships within the business community, and will have a proven track record of developing new business and leveraging trusted relationships.
As a tax senior director at RSM, you will have an important role in developing, mentoring and coaching our people to achieve challenging and rewarding careers and developing them into future leaders of our firm.
- Client Service - Manage and build trusting client relationships; understand clients' business challenges and goals; work collaboratively with clients and service teams to deliver exceptional value and quality; manage and drive the success of multiple engagements while enhancing profitability; provide additional insights and business solutions that result in expanded business to clients
- Business Development - Lead the development and execution of growth strategies; actively represent the firm in the business community to promote our brand and capabilities; develop and close new business
- People Management - Attract, develop and retain top talent; serve as a mentor and coach for emerging leaders; ensure effective communication and alignment of priorities
- Expertise Development - Stay current on latest regulatory and legislative developments as they affect GAAP, as well as the firm's standards and policies; continue to expand expertise in technical areas, including Compliance 1120s, Partnerships 1065s and High Net Worth 1040s; if applicable, develop specialized industry knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and CPA
- Must have at least 8+ years in public accounting with experience in corporate federal tax compliance and tax consulting experience pertaining to planning, research and general mergers and acquisitions activities
- A proven record of building profitable, sustainable client relationships
- A proven record of simultaneously managing multiple projects and engagement teams for various clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Project management and critical thinking skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills required
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Masters in Taxation desirable
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req16814 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Tax Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
BT Entities Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req16814 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Houston, TX US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Central Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Tax Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
No ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing