Supply Chain Manager
Manager, Supply Chain Consulting - Demand & Supply Planning
Requisition #: 47543
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our practice.
- Lead client engagements and work streams related to supply chain and operational improvement projects
- Provide oversight of day to day project work and highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- Assist with proposal and business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives
- Help execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance, and organizational restructuring
- A minimum of five years of management consulting experience providing advisory services related to supply chain, cost reduction, and operational restructuring with the ability to assess, improve, and reconstruct the information, physical, and financial flows across the client's supply chain
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, operations analysis, engineering, or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Deep knowledge of demand planning and replenishment, inventory optimization, logistics, transportation, distribution, and sales and operations planning
- Strong knowledge of demand planning and replenishment, forecasting, scheduling, inventory optimization, and /or knowledge of supply chain planning, production floor operations, and sales & operations planning (S&OP) processes; knowledge of JDA and/or Oracle, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, S&OP, Supply Collaboration, Order Promising and Production Scheduling / Work Order management a plus
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with senior clients; excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.