Senior Lead Associate, Composite,Reports
Senior Associate, Workday Financials / Composite Reporting Lead
Requisition #: 46551
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: San Francisco, CA; Denver, CO; Washington, DC; Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; New York, NY; Pittsburgh, PA; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Enterprise Solutions for our practice.
- Participate in Workday projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Workday applications in Workday projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Workday optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications
- Review and map Workday Integration and business processes
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Workday application
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Minimum of three years of experience as a Workday Reporting Consultant or Reporting Lead consultant with Workday Integration implementation experience
- Minimum of two full life cycle implementations with Workday Reporting, Advanced Reporting, Composite Reporting and BIRT as a Reporting Developer or Reporting Lead and Workday certification in HCM, Financials or Integration (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently hold the aforementioned certification will be required to secure one within three months from the commencement of employment)
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Experience leading Reporting design, and Process alignment Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts and general module functionality
- Detailed understanding of Workday Reporting processes and best practices
- Ability to travel up to seventy percent
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.