*** This position is 100% remote ***
· Manage the project plans for the projects and contribute to the overall plan
· Monitor and control assigned budgets and targets provided by the project manager
· Manage Implementation to ensure successful progress to project closure
· Establish and maintain good working relationships with Project managers, Account leads and liaise with other development and support areas to facilitate successful end to end delivery
· Monitor project progress, regularly report on progress, identify and action potential stoppers and issues
· Communicate gaps in program performance and escalate as necessary
· Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives
· Ensure cross-program alignment to meet contractual obligations for deliverables and SLAs
· Bachelor Degree in relevant space
· 3+ Years of work experience in project management
· Strong organizational skills required; including good time management skills
· Good analytical abilities
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, comfortable with pivots and macros
· Ability to understand the basic components of a complex IT Infrastructure
· Strong Leadership skills; planning and organizational skills
· Good interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
· Must have experience with Project Management Tools like MS Projects and MS Office
· Preferably PMI certified / trained
· Cybersecurity background preferred
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability and comfort interacting with all levels of management, business leaders and technology stakeholders
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at . People matter, results count.