Sr. Security Systems Analyst
About the Role:
We are looking for a Sr. Security Systems Analyst to test, recommend, develop, coordinate, monitor, and maintain information security policies and systems, including access management for hardware, firmware and software. You will report to the Director, LEU Administration and Technology Services.
- Manage all aspects of LEU technology, including enterprise physical access security system (ePASS) and video surveillance system (VSS), ensuring authentication and configuration standards are followed
- Remain current on industry advancements/best practices, make recommendations for consideration; lead the team with the evaluation, design, planning, installation, and testing of new products and system updates/improvements with appropriate staff and vendors to ensure completion and minimal change to end-users; manage multiple concurrent technology related projects
- Lead team in creating/documenting test scripts, configuration inputs, and troubleshooting to resolve/repair connectivity and other operational issues associated with LEUs access control, video, network, servers, and workstations
- Identify security risks and exposures, determine the causes of security violations and suggest procedures to halt future incidents. Investigate and resolve security incidents and recommend enhancements to improve security
- Bachelors degree, with a major in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field is preferred
- 5 or more years experience of related professional work experience, with a focus on physical access control and video surveillance system technologies
- Knowledge of common issues encountered and repair moderate to important level issues related to security system software, directories, user accounts, workstations, ePASS, VSS, equipment, etc.
- Understand concepts of physical security systems and can assess how organizational processes align with selected security systems
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
Why the Dallas Fed?
We are dedicated to serving the public by promoting a strong financial system and a healthy economy for all. These efforts take a team of dedicated individuals doing many different jobs. Together were creating a workplace where accomplished people can thrive, and we welcome your unique background and perspective to help present the best possible solutions for our partners.
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer hours; flexible work environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more
This position may be filled at various levels based on candidate's qualifications as determined by the department.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant. Primary Location:
TX-Houston Work Locations: Organization:
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Schedule:
Full-time Job Type:
Day Job Travel:
Yes, 10 % of the Time