The Senior Field Sales Executive for Enablon is responsible for creating and closing new logo sales opportunities in Enablon's chosen key vertical industries -- which are the oil and gas, pharmaceutical, chemical, food and beverage, aerospace, technology and manufacturing sectors. This includes building a solid working relationship with each customer to identify their needs, building proposals and implementation plans that address those needs, and closing mutually acceptable contract terms such that the annual quota bookings goal is achieved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Leverages extensive industry, product and customer knowledge to build strategic sales plans that establish Enablon as a vendor in new logo accounts
* Learns and maintains a deep understanding of Enablon products, services, customers, and the EHS and risk industry as a whole
* Develops strategic plans to support the achievement of sales goals
* Continuously seeks sales opportunities within assigned accounts through regular active prospecting
* Executes and finalizes the sales process to meet bookings targets
* Handles financial and value selling information well so as to position the ROI and TCO for Enablon positively
* Sells strategic targeted products to meet assigned goal
* Maximizes revenue for Enablon products
* Manages time and resources effectively to accomplish sales goals
* Participates in organizational activities to meet or exceed company objectives
* Maintains performance standards while working remotely
* Maintains Salesforce.com (CRM) accurately with pipeline and activity information
* Ability to coordinate and work well with a diverse team of presales, product, services, management and partner staff
Minimum: Bachelor's Degree or related discipline; OR, if no degree, 7 years of outside sales experience. Preferred: Master's Degree in Business Administration, experience in the EHS and risk sectors
Minimum: 7-10+ years of outside strategic sales experience in a SaaS environment selling into national accounts, including:
* Experience networking and prospecting
* Experience interacting with people at all levels of an organization (including C-level executives)
* Demonstrated experience conveying value proposition to clients
* Experience creating presentations and complex proposals
* Experience managing high-level contract negotiations with C-level executives
* Proven experience meeting or exceeding sales and revenue targets
* Excellent communication skills including successfully communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
* Excellent presentation skills including, experience with organization and planning
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
* Experience utilizing Customer Relationship Management software
* Excellent interpersonal skills, working with a wide range of people at all levels
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
· Creates opportunities
· Drives value creation
· Champions change
· Manages sales opportunitiesAll Locations: USA-TX-Houston-Allen PkwyPosted 2 Days AgoFull timeR0008466
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.