Manager, Procurement Consulting - P2P- Ivalua
Requisition #: 48117
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our practice.
- Lead and execute the end to end implementation, configuration and deployment of the Ivalua solution, including the enablement of eSourcing, eProcurement, Supplier Portal, Contract Management, and/or Spend Analysis.
- Lead client engagements and work streams related to strategy improvement and procurement transformation, category management, contract management processes and supplier selection
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- Provide oversight of highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle and help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Assist with proposal development and other new business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
- A minimum of five years of management consulting experience working with procurement processes (Source to Pay preferred) and Ivalua's SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for eSourcing, eProcurement, Supplier Portal, Contract Management, and/or Spend Analysis, including proven previous experience with Ivalua implementations
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Engineering, Operations Analysis or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Functional knowledge of and hands on configuration experience enabling sourcing and procurement applications in Ivalua, including proven past experience in Ivalua configuration, deployment and roll-out
- Excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical, written and verbal communication, client presence, client relationship development, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.