Manager, Procurement Consulting- P2P/Coupa
Requisition #: 47712
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Los Angeles, CA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our practice.
- Ability to work with clients to understand technical architecture and recommend target state architecture inclusive of new cloud based platforms, and provide guidance on integration efforts and guide client through decisions regarding these efforts
- Ability to work with client IT organizations and lead technical discussions as they relate to target state recommendation, and troubleshoot integration defects and assist in resolving testing defects
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- Provide oversight of highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle and help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Assist with proposal development and other new business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
- A minimum of five years of experience as a Coupa Solution Architect experience in the procurement domain with proven past experience in Coupa configuration, deployment and roll-out
- Functional knowledge of Enterprise Integration Architectures, Models & Patterns, Cloud Based Applications & Deployment Models and ERP systems
- Working Knowledge with any Enterprise Integration Middleware Tool, REST, XML, SQL, FTP etc. and Internet Security Protocols like SSL, SFTP etc.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical, written and verbal communication, client presence, client relationship development, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.