Network Infrastructure Consultant
7896 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
At RSM US, Our Consultants work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Our Consultants work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment- not just one part. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our professionals perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
The Network Infrastructure Engineer works with client companies in the design, installation, implementation and support of network infrastructures. This position offers diversity in clients and projects and the authority to manage client relationships with autonomy and a high-level of responsibility. Additionally, this person will work with and among a team of IT Network Consultants that are responsible for delivering a broad array of technology offerings.
- Responsible for managing client relationships, customer satisfaction and identifying opportunities for sales team through customer interaction
- Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory support, implementation and administration
- Support existing virtual environments
- Perform system analysis of client networks
- Install, upgrade and replace client servers, workstations, switches, routers, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred and/or combination of education
- A minimum 4 (plus) years’ experience installing and implementing network infrastructures
- A minimum 4 (plus) years’ experience working with Microsoft Exchange Server, Windows Server and Active Directory
- Ability to travel overnight for client projects as needed
- MCSE or MCITP a plus
- Cisco experience a plus
- Storage Area Network (SAN) implementation experience a plus
- VMWare experience a plus
- Exchange 20010 / 2013 experience a plus
- Strong communication, customer service and problem solving skills
- Prior consulting and project management experience a plus
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills, with proven ability to build relationships with key decision makers
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req11006 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Consulting Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
TC MITS Inf Infrastructure Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req11006 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Houston, TX US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Central Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Consulting/Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing