Manager, E-Commerce Sales
Manager, Salesforce e-commerce
Requisition #: 48110
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our practice.
- Deliver end-to-end Salesforce B2B and B2C e-commerce solutions to clients including strategy, customer experience and technology work streams
- Drive discussions with clients regarding e-commerce solutions and create opportunities for KPMG
- Translate business/technical requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce Commerce Cloud and CloudCraze platforms
- Lead highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging our approaches/frameworks and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
- Assist Partners with practice administration including: resource allocation, career development of staff, and other people management decisions
- A minimum of five years of consulting experience in e-commerce, and delivering engagements for large organizations
- Bachelor's degree in technology, engineering, operations or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Experience in B2C, B2B and B2B2C e-commerce implementations preferably in the following industries: consumer and retail, life sciences, technology media and entertainment
- Advance level understanding of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud and/or CloudCraze
- Certification in either Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Demandware or CloudCraze
- Excellent foundational consulting skills including strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills, impactful client presence, compelling facilitation and presentation skills, as well as the ability to communicate using PowerPoint (able to storyboard and create a compelling value proposition)
- Ability to travel at a significant level, as needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.