Fulfillment Associate Fulfillment Associate USA-TX-Houston-Allen Pkwy/en-US/External/job/USA-TX-Houston-Allen-Pkwy/Fulfillment-Associate_R0010581-1/apply
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) is a division of Wolters Kluwer that provides a broad spectrum of solutions, services and expertise to legal, finance, risk and compliance professionals and small business owners to help manage myriad governance, risk and compliance challenges in dynamic markets and regulatory environments, globally. GRC Solutions serves more than 350,000 customers in more than 150 countries, including 70% of Fortune 500 companies, 92% of the world's top banks, 90% of the Am Law 100 and more than 300,000 small businesses. The division has a global footprint, with workforce in 28 countries. Our clients include corporate legal departments, insurers, small businesses, financial services companies, brand professionals, underwriters, governments and compliance and risk professionals.
- Develop strong relationships with internal/external customers, vendors and jurisdictional agencies
- Perform searches, document retrieval, document preparation and execution, filings and/or recordings at all jurisdictional levels
- Assist internal/external customers and/or vendors with order fulfillment and problem resolution
- Understand, demonstrate, and explain WKLS service offerings, procedures, processes, methodologies and delivery options as well as jurisdictional requirements to customers, team members and/or vendors
- Make well informed and timely decisions to meet client expectations and requirements
- Make recommendations on how to improve customer satisfaction, customer retention, efficiency, revenue growth, cost savings and financial results
- Challenge existing procedures and processes regarding the delivery of services, service offerings, and make recommendations to enhance and improve upon them with the objective of increasing team efficiencies and making overall improvements to customer and employee satisfaction
- Assist customers, team members and/or vendors with training on all products, jurisdictional requirements and company databases using a consultative approach
- Associates degree from an accredited college/university and/or a minimum of one year of customer service experience in a fast paced, multi-functional customer focused environment
- Experience with UCC, mortgage, secured transactions, lending, commercial title/abstracting, and/or commercial banking preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel and Outlook along with excellent data entry skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to manage and prioritize demands from multiple sources, external and internal
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate ability to problem solve
- Excellent analytical, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Employee may need to lift a maximum of 50 pounds.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Posted 7 Days AgoFull timeR0010581
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.