Customer Service Representative
At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News and San Antonio Express-News.
This banking center will be open Monday - Friday.
- Handle teller and customer service requests with exceptional customer service
- Assist management with operational duties and responsibilities
- Serve as backup to Financial Services Rep during peak and heavy traffic times
- Effectively communicate with customers and make decisions within level of authority based on the best interest of the customer and bank
- Act as liaison to various internal business partners
- Abide by Texas Capital Bank policies, procedures, and regulatory compliance guidelines
- Offer and cross-sell bank products and services
- Minimum 2 years customer service and cash handing experience required
- Experience working in a branch and knowledge of banking products and services preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient knowledge of PC (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet)
- Must be team oriented
- Ability to multi task and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lift 25+ pounds