Customer Service Manager
Manager Customer Service-Client Success USA-TX-Houston-Post Oak Blvd/en-US/External/job/USA-TX-Houston-Post-Oak-Blvd/Manager-Customer-Service-Client-Success_R0012063/apply
Support the goal of the Client Success Management team to increase customer satisfaction, retain ELM Solution clients, and address client issues in a timely manner. For assigned ELM Solutions clients, serve as clients primary day-to-day contact and proactively communicate with client on a regular basis by leading regular status meetings (online / phone) with the client. Escalate client concerns and impediments to client satisfaction to Senior Manager, Client Success.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Strategically manage interactions with assigned portfolio of clients
- Collaborate with ELM Solutions Account Manager to support the overall Account Plan and Objectives for the Client
- Document client issues in NetSuite/ CRM system with details needed for the assigned team to review, address issue
- Document status on issues for weekly status meetings with Client; Manage weekly status calls with Client
- Escalate issues to Senior Manager, Client Success as needed
- Resolve client issues of medium and high complexity
- Share best practices with Clients and provide recommendations for the use of ELM products
- Mentor Associate CSMs and contribute to knowledge sharing as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the team
- Resolve cases in a timely manner to maintain response time, resolution time and case quality required for clients
- Weekly time entry in time entry application in use by the department
- Assist other team members with projects and tasks on an as needed basis
- Maintain documentation for each assigned Client including Support documents such as Run Book, Play Book and other documentation that may be part of the CSM Standard Operating Procedures
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Engineering, Information systems or Computer Engineering or equivalent discipline
- 3-5 years of Client Care background or client facing experience troubleshooting product issues, business requirements, and reporting issues via phone/e-mail
- Experience in managing portfolio of clients/project portfolio
- Experience working with Fortune 500 clients
- Experience with CRM systems such as NetSuite or SalesForce
- Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word and MS Project/e-Project, and PowerPoint.
- Legal experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of SQL preferred but not required.
- Client-facing experience in an enterprise software/SaaS business
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels, internally and externally with appropriate discretion where required, with minimal direction from Senior Manager
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to resolve technical, procedural, or operational issues.
- Proven Client Service skills
- Training experience.
- Analytical/Problem Solving Skills, including:
- Identify problems and work with team members to resolve.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Propose solutions to address client issues.
- Seek guidance and input for resolution to complex issues.
- May travel up to 25% of the time.
- Physical Demands - Normal office environment.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR0012063
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.