Customer Service Associate
Associate Director, Technical Customer Service USA-TX-Houston-Post Oak Blvd/en-US/External/job/USA-TX-Houston-Post-Oak-Blvd/Associate-Director--Technical-Customer-Service_R0012061/apply
- Provide leadership and guidance to technical customer service managers, supervisors and/or senior professionals based on organizational goals and company policy.
- Accountable for the performance and results of multiple related departments or areas
- Develop departmental plans and determine objective-oriented assignments.
- Establish operating policies and procedural plans, including business and operational priorities.
- Typically accountable for a staff function, organizational unit or small division of the company.
- As leader of the Technical Customer Support organization, works with support managers to drive consistent support practices across teams.
- Identify areas of weakness and/or opportunity for Technical Customer Support and uses these as input to the overall Support organization strategy
- Work with peers within Support and cross-functionally to determine areas for improvement and strategic initiatives for the Technical Customer Support team.
- Oversee global support delivery and provides recommendations and takes actions based on weekly and monthly management reports.
- Provide teams to the company that have expertise in debugging full stack custom enterprise solutions across technologies from react and microservices to SaaS based .NET applications and single-tenant, highly available Java enterprise applications.
- Provide technical leadership across the organization in the areas of process control, compliance, and technical coordination, especially in crisis situations.
- This includes providing leadership to the team's technical staff, interfacing with Development on customer impacting enhancements and fixes.
- Recruiting and development of support staff.
- Guiding and exceeding team metrics.
- Develop and implement world class technical support services, knowledge base content, best practices and methodologies
- Deep understanding of Support KPIs and critical Technical Support Metrics - CSAT, Time to Resolution (TTR), Backlogs etc
- Lead efforts to hire, develop, and build a technical team.
- Lead by example to cultivate and maintain a culture built on teamwork and collaboration.
- Own and bring to conclusion customer escalations by working cross-functionally with development, professional services and IT teams.
- Participate in weekend and holiday on-call rotation as required.
- Continuous evaluation of processes, technology, and organizational skills to identify areas of improvement and opportunities for advancement.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 9+ years of management experience in a customer service or call center environment.
- Experience coaching and leading a team, managing multiple concurrent projects, and collaborating across multiple internal teams.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking, time management and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage effectively, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and manage through challenging situations.
- Performance management of large teams, creating and implementing policy, mentoring and coaching, as well as stakeholder manager and communications about high visibility and time sensitive issues.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications as these may vary depending on location and line of business. The specific requirements may differ due to local or regional differences.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR0012061
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.