Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Credit Analyst | Loan Review Consultant Job Locations US-TX-Houston | US-TX-Dallas Posted Date 4 days ago(2/12/2021 11:54 AM)
Job ID 2021-7696
Category Other Consulting Services
As a BKD Credit Analyst in our Loan Review Consulting practice you will work with financial institutions ranging from small community banks to multibillion-dollar institutions, helping them understand their exposure to risk. Since loans represent the majority of assets for most financial organizations, the quality of these loans are critical to our clients' health and continued viability.
What You Will Do:
- Assess credit risk associated with individual commercial borrowers and with entire loan portfolios
- Evaluate loan documentation and recommend alternatives for improvement
- Write and present reports
- Interact with bank management
- Conduct due diligence related to potential acquisitions
- Work closely with the loan review team and BKD auditors to exceed client expectations
- Overtime hours will be required at various times throughout the year
A Successful Trusted Advisor Has:
- Excellent credit analysis and organizational skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines as a component of effective time management skills
- Proficiencyin Microsoft OfficeSuite
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability for overnight travel, up to 50% (under normal circumstances) as it is necessary to the position
- The ability to work overtime various times throughout the year
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Banking Specialization, or related field
- At least 1 year of experience with credit analysis as well as technical accounting knowledge
- Master's degree in related field
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
It is BKD’s standard policy not to accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
- BKD expressly reserves the right not to consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
- BKD further reserves the right not to pay a fee to a recruiter or agency unless such recruiter or agency has a signed vendor agreement with BKD.
- Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered the property of BKD.
At BKD, our mission is to provide rewarding career opportunities and invest in the success of our people. Through award-winning learning and development, coaching and career advocacy programs, you will have the tools to make every play count and reach your professional goals. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to influence innovation and build long-lasting relationships. As a BKDer, you will be able to learn, lead, serve and be recognized for your contributions.
As a part of our People First culture, we invest in the well-being of our Trusted Advisors so they can provide Unmatched Client Service®. Click here to learn how we invest in our people: .
Make your next play at BKD.
BKD, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,900 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at .
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Interested in BKD but not quite ready to apply? Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? Submit your résumé and indicate your interests by joining our talent community! This is a great way to stay informed about openings that may be of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Click for more information regarding BKDs Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities, and E-Verify.
Software Powered by iCIMS