A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace. It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. In joining our recruiting team, you’ll identify and attract talent for PwC. You’ll focus on engaging and hiring the most promising college students from campus and university. You’ll build on campus relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Working understanding of campus recruiting programs and processes for a global network of professional services firms, emphasizing both a broad understanding of the firm's line of services structures and related recruiting activities and strategies to meet hiring goals within market.
Demonstrates some ability and related functional know-how to drive the following results related to the firm's campus recruiting lifecycle, including:
- Screening and assessing candidates, as needed; - Selecting and scheduling interviewers;
- Planning and participating recruiting events within the firm's markets and/or lines of service;
- Developing and maintaining g recruiting-related relationships both internally (e.g. business recruiting managers, line of service hiring managers, local partners, staff, and HR colleagues) and externally (e.g. job seekers and candidates);
- Coordinating the logistics and planning of early identification events in the markets;
- Reviewing and updating recruiting information systems to confirm data quality and completeness; and,
- Responding to routine recruiting-related questions from partners, staff, candidates, and new hires throughout various phases of the PwC recruiting lifecycle.