Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Audit Senior Associate Job Locations US-TX-Houston Posted Date 1 day ago(2/15/2021 9:26 AM)
Job ID 2021-7692
The BKD audit team provides services that go beyond the compliance function. This team brings credibility to our clients' financial picture, communicates information objectively and clearly, and provides insight to help clients improve their businesses.
What You Will Do:
- Perform detailed audit procedures over various income statement and balance sheet accounts
- Proactively interact with key client management to demonstrate your ability to recognize problems and propose sensible solutions
- Use technology tools proficiently in regular assignments and demonstrate commitment to improving work processes through use of technology
- Maintain the appropriate balance between client needs and BKD’s risk
- Manage assigned workload between yourself and BKD employees
- Meet assigned deadlines or budgets and provide advanced notification of any variances
- Travel to serve clients as necessary
- Complete required Continued Professional Education
A Successful Trusted Advisor Has:
- An ability to prioritize and work independently in a fast-paced environment to reach clear-set goals
- Communication skills to effectively relate to people of diverse backgrounds and experience levels both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of current audit and accounting concepts
- Ability to maintain professional client relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- A desire to provide mentorship and training to other professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 2 years of relevant audit experience
- CPA License
Our goal is to align prospective talent with the appropriate position to provide a rewarding career at the firm. Candidates with any level of experience beyond the listed qualifications are welcome to apply. Appropriate titles will be offered based upon experience level.
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
It is BKD’s standard policy not to accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
- BKD expressly reserves the right not to consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
- BKD further reserves the right not to pay a fee to a recruiter or agency unless such recruiter or agency has a signed vendor agreement with BKD.
- Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered the property of BKD.
At BKD, our mission is to provide rewarding career opportunities and invest in the success of our people. Through award-winning learning and development, coaching and career advocacy programs, you will have the tools to make every play count and reach your professional goals. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to influence innovation and build long-lasting relationships. As a BKDer, you will be able to learn, lead, serve and be recognized for your contributions.
As a part of our People First culture, we invest in the well-being of our Trusted Advisors so they can provide Unmatched Client Service®. Click here to learn how we invest in our people: .
Make your next play at BKD.
BKD, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,900 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at .
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Interested in BKD but not quite ready to apply? Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? Submit your résumé and indicate your interests by joining our talent community! This is a great way to stay informed about openings that may be of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Click for more information regarding BKDs Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities, and E-Verify.
Software Powered by iCIMS