Frisco, TX, USA
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Directly reports to Senior Vice President and supporting Vice President of Operations for Inland Real Estate Acquisitions.
- Demonstrates highest standards of personal and professional integrity adheres to the company’s policies and procedures and complies with applicable laws, government rules and regulations.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including scanning, faxing and copying; completing and administering expense related documents; composing and preparing correspondence/documents that are sometimes confidential, and compiling necessary documents for meetings.
- Answer calls professionally, provide accurate responses and/or redirect when necessary.
- Create and edit presentations, documents, and reports as required.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Perform data entry.
- Maintain, update and distribute Daily Sheet.
- Complete special projects assigned.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Reconciles the monthly credit card billing for Executive Manager and/or business unit
- Gathers, compiles, tracks and reports information relevant to the project and process
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative or executive assistant role.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with various brokerage firms
- The ability to manage and execute multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Have a strong sense of urgency and problem solving
- Demonstrate the ability to shift gears on projects comfortably and effectively.
- Demonstrate advanced proofing and editing skills.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with emphasis on accuracy.
- High level of discretion in dealing with confidential materials.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Keyboarding skills are required for this position. At least 70 wpm with better than 95% accuracy
- Some college.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, familial, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classes.
We are an E-Verify employer. Please click the following to learn more.