by | Aug 21, 2020
- Fort Worth
- Posted 13 hours ago
The Tax Paraprofessional is responsible for working with the 1040 Group in the preparation of individual tax returns. These returns will consist of the federal 1040 and some multi-state individual income tax returns.
- Candidates should have 0-3 years of experience.
- Candidates must have an Associate’s degree in Accounting.
- Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment ensuring that work is complete and accurate and have the ability to meet established deadlines.
- Candidates must have a strong attention to detail with the ability to proofread for accuracy and finalize documents professionally.
- Candidates must be able to work independently and take tasks from start to finish in a timely manner.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office software suite is required.
Promotion to the professional staff is possible upon completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting and becoming CPA eligible in Texas.