Principal, Cybersecurity Consultant (Access Custodian)
Enterprise Cybersecurity provides worldwide cybersecurity protection, technology, and support to all businesses under the Fidelity Investments umbrella. The Principal Cybersecurity Consultant - ISO Access Management is a Center of Excellence standout colleague on the Information Security Office Agile Team responsible for review and validation of business access controls. This role will work closely with the ECS tribes to ensure applications have the vital access controls commensurate to their risk. This person provides strong to deep technical and analytical abilities to move and promote our practice to an outstanding information security organization. The Team
The Information Security Office (ISO) Agile Team is the mutual point of contact between Enterprise Cybersecurity and Fidelity's business units. The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- Access and Entitlements Management understanding - Strong to deep understanding of access management needs and technologies for business unit application(s).
- Cyber Risk Management - Solid understanding of cyber risk management principles, how it affects the business and having the ability to apply appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Information Management - Intermediate to solid ability to develop, manage, and to use information with insight and innovation. Able to assist or lead with strategic decision making to help the business with their cybersecurity needs.
- Social Skills - Strong to deep interpersonal proficiencies to help you interact, communicate, and collaborate with others effectively.
- Organizational Awareness -Understanding of Fidelity's overall purpose, our supported business and technology organizations, and ECS to be able to appropriately convey products and services to the business and product direction back to ECS. Awareness of the internal hierarchical and management structure within the organization and Fidelity's external competitive edge.
- Developing/Mentoring Others - Strong to deep expression of perseverance to transfer knowledge and standard methodologies; the ability to realize varying levels of risk aptitude and manage to those levels. Coaches to potential and takes ownership to mentor others inside the ISO Agile Team and the greater Fidelity.
The Value You Deliver
- You help bring about strategic change, both within and outside the organization, to meet organizational goals. You are willing to help implement the organizational vision in a constantly changing environment.
- You are willing to learn to influence people toward meeting the organization's vision, mission, and goals. You are willing to participate in an inclusive workplace that cultivates the development of others, facilitates partnership and collaboration, and supports constructive resolution of conflicts.
- Help meet organizational goals and customer expectations. You can make decisions that produce high-quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
- Involved in strategic and operational work to manage human, financial, and information resources. You are willing to be acquire proficiency in knowledge of Fidelity Investments' Cyber Security Policies.
- You are willing to build coalitions internally to ECS and with other business partners to achieve common goals.
Certifications: Company Overview
- You are a catalyst for consumption by the business to consume ECS Enterprise Identity and Access Management products and services.
- You actively work within the business unit, setting the tone and meeting with BU peers and leaders to prioritize their cybersecurity work you're doing.
- You provide feedback from the BU to ECS tribes and squads to help modify our capabilities to successfully fit into the BU organization.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.