High Net Worth Service Associate - Westlake, TX
As a High Net Worth Representative, you will be an integral part of a fast-paced, team oriented environment that is focused on enhancing relationships with our high net worth clients who have assets of $250,000 to $1 million and therefore a complex service and investment need. In this role, you will help us to increase customer loyalty and drive business development opportunities.
While every Fidelity location has distinctive regional characteristics, each one embodies the core values that have been instrumental in building our proud past. Putting the customer first, respect, integrity, honesty, innovation and improvement as well as competitiveness are values shared across the organization. These simple but powerful values set us apart from our competition. COVID work policy
Safety is our top priority, so this role will be fully remote for the short term. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will move to our dynamic working approach. You'll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role. Dynamic working - post pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you'll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person - face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you. Learn More:
- Series 7 required
- Series 63 or ability to obtain within 90 days
- 2-3 years of previous financial services experience
- Broad based knowledge and understanding of general financial planning concepts
- Proven customer service, client support and problem resolution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively influence others
- Robust time management and organizational skills
- Engage with customers, via inbound calls, responding to their inquires which may include providing product and service level guidance, processing transactions to include options, equities, mutual funds and fixed income trades and other specialized monetary requests
- Deliver efficient and responsive resolution for various client situations. Own the management of the case, research the issue and communicate the solution to the client
- Uncover opportunities and identify products and services that will enhance the client's financial success and partner with the Financial Consultant to further discuss with the client
- Collaborate with internal business partners to research and resolve complex client requests
- Conduct pro-active outbound calls to communicate resolution to the client or secure additional information to close out the request
Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.