Financial Consultant - Westlake, TX
Job Description: Phone Financial Consultant "Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect."
Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity Investments Is it time to explore new challenges in your career? With your extraordinary knowledge and incomparable integrity, we know that clients invest their trust in you. Join a team that also invests in you with key product and service offerings, sophisticated technology, and an elite investment platform. Here, you will build long-term, dedicated relationships with customers by bringing them peace of mind as you guide them through wealth management and retirement planning strategies. The Expertise We're Looking For
The Purpose of Your Role We work collaboratively with multiple business specialists within a phone center and across a field network, we are building the best possible customer experience to meet the clients' broad range of investment needs. We fully support you with an open architecture product platform and top resources in the financial industry, while you nurture relationships with an existing client base. Your sharp focus, motivational skills and leadership qualities are prime attributes as you provide the appropriate investment solutions to existing clients and help expand the acquisition of new customers. The Skills You Bring
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 required prior to hire
- Series 66 (63/65) and Insurance Licenses preferred or to be obtained upon hire
- Five years financial services experience, with 3-5 years of sales experience
- A CFP is helpful; if you don't already have your CFP, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you with classes to obtain it!
Our Investments in You We believe that a holistic approach to life is important. Our benefit programs are designed to help you and your loved ones strike the perfect balance. Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefits offerings:
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of financial markets, and can effectively simplify complex financial concepts while building rapport and credibility with High Net Worth clientele
- Excellent knowledge of investment products
- Entrepreneurial spirit: experience working independently, within the infrastructure of a large organization
- Strong technological acumen and comfort with learning how to use new tools
- Excels in paperless work environment by leveraging technology
- Ability to thoughtfully introduce your clients to different investment strategies and bring together additional client assets while engaging in positive, client-centered discussions by using guidance tools and presenting target solutions that motivate customers to take action
- Extraordinary listening and communication skills, confident public speaking, and group dynamics
- Collaborating with multiple business partners allows you to craft an unsurpassed customer experience and meet the client's broad range of investment needs
The Value You Deliver
- Click to hear from a few of our associates about the outstanding benefits Fidelity offers: Benefits at Fidelity Investments
How Your Work Impacts the Organization As the lead for the client management team, you will offer mentorship and personalized financial planning to customers over the phone and help to extend the reach of Fidelity's brand. Fidelity has an open architecture, allowing you to provide comprehensive and complex investment solutions. At Fidelity, you'll have the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, full access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry, and a top compensation package with extraordinary benefits. While you build relationships here, you will also be building your career! We believe in being #DifferentTogether. Fidelity's nine affinity groups are self-organized groups of employees with common interests in areas such as race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation, or who share similar interests based on similar sets of experiences who come together to create a positive and inclusive workplace for all employees. We continuously strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Certifications:
- No longer spending time on cold calls and sourcing new clients, you can make an impact in the lives of your clients through deepening relationships and complex financial planning
- Your integrity, insights, communication skills and meticulous planning will allow you to deliver the very best service and help customers to reach their retirement goals
- Educating customers on the technology and channels available to them to better monitor, maintain, and handle their investments
- You are developing existing relationships to retain and increase total assets and profitability
Series 07 - FINRA, Series 66 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.