> Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Facilities Coordinator Job Locations US-TX-Fort Worth
Req No. 2020-6436
Category Business/Client Support
We are seeking a talented Facilities Coordinator to work with a high degree of efficiency and timeliness in responding and resolving building and equipment maintenance issues, vendor oversight, office relocations, corporate supplies purchasing and stocking and a wide range of facility support requests. This position assists in identifying cost savings, reduction of staff time, and building efficiency. The Facilities Coordinator works on special projects which may include researching and evaluating cost savings and presenting recommendations.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Oversees efficient and timely building and equipment repairs. Performs routine maintenance/troubleshooting, including building automation systems (HVAC, fire/life safety, electrical power systems, and lighting controls), equipment (building and office) and furniture repairs. Provides proactive and routine maintenance to reduce downtime, and breakage.
- Responsible for vendor oversight. Negotiates contracts/quotes as appropriate; ensures facilities vendors are performing services at a high level of efficiency by monitoring adherence to their contracts, agreements, and/or building standards.
- Provides a high degree of efficiency and timeliness in responding to help desk support requests that meet or exceed service level agreements.
- Performs staff relocations as directed. Ensures relocations occur with effective communication, minimal downtime and timely follow-up.
- Assists with corporate supplies procurement. Orders, stocks and distributes corporate stationery, paper, envelopes, equipment, janitorial, lighting, toners and beverage supplies. Maintains sufficient stock; organizes supplies and makes sure everything is readily available for staff and building needs.
- Provides meeting room set-up/take down, and transportation to airport or hotel as required.
- Develops and maintains current desktop procedures for respective job duties.
- Assists the Manager with space planning needs, including furniture design options for changing environment, vendor quotes, placing orders, workstation modifications, installations, and repairs, all while ensuring adherence to safety, building standards, and ergonomic requirements.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What Youll Need to Succeed
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus 3 years related experience.
- Vendor oversight experience.
- A valid State drivers license, with current/active auto insurance and good driving record.
- Thorough understanding of building equipment systems (automation HVAC, lighting controls, electrical power systems and fire/life safety systems) and equipment (general office equipment, furniture repairs) and vendor oversight experience.
- Thorough knowledge and expertise of preventative maintenance systems principles, building operations repairs, and cleaning/janitorial practices.
- PC knowledge and the use of standard software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to work with various facilities software and ticketing systems.
- Good verbal communication skills, with effective interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills, as well as ability to prioritize workload using good judgment, while balancing the need for an immediate response with accuracy and completeness of information.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems, driving solutions to completion.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, while meeting demanding deadlines.
- Self-starter who can work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to lift a least 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb a ladder up to 12 feet tall.
- Ability to operate a variety of hand/power tools.
- Good working knowledge of facilities operations.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their value; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OPs commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Software Powered by iCIMS