Director, Workforce Strategy Analytics and Insights
As Director of Personal Investing (PI) Workforce Planning you will join at an outstanding time and use your energy, experience, and influence to help shape and drive our overall PI workforce plans! You will help drive alignment across PI by developing and leading a cross-business team and partnering to utilize analytics to enable a sound plan and impactful recommendations to strengthen our workforce.
The Strategic Workforce Planning & Insights team mission is to define, develop and maintain PI's Workforce Strategy thru use of intuitive and automated solutions enabling PI to effectively manage its end-to-end workforce crafting real-time, holistic domain workforce views and insights! The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- Strategic professional with a successful track record of working in large, sophisticated organizations with senior leadership to build alignment and drive execution prioritization
- Knowledge in agile principles, practices, frameworks and metrics
- Ability to lead and manage direct reports and in a highly matrixed environment
- Proven track record of translating strategy into action that drives clear and measurable outcomes
- Experienced in consulting, large-scale program management, and/or business strategy and planning
The Value You Deliver
- Ability to listen to the needs and concerns of many business leaders and functional partners and develop a set of shared priorities and a cohesive enterprise plan
- Innovative, forward-thinker who quickly understands the context, and effectively challenges the status quo and drive tough decisions
- Energized and passionate-can persuasively sell ideas and concepts across an organization
- Strong intuitive knowledge of the businesses in which we compete, and the current and future talent needs of those businesses
- Strong organizational navigator and teammate who finds common ground and can gain alignment among management, colleagues and peers
- Analytical business problem solver who can ask questions, and use analytics to frame problems, opportunities and solutions
- Outcome oriented leader with the ability to define and measure clear objectives and critical metrics
- Establish a dedicated, cross-PI team to lead and handle our enterprise strategic workforce plan. Will include both central and matrixed resources
- Develop, test and gain alignment around the key set of principles that will drive our 1-3 year workforce strategy
- Prioritize the areas of focus within our workforce based on the biggest gaps or opportunities, define questions to answer and scenarios to test, and recommend and influence specific actions and execution
- Use inside and outside thinking to build a vision for the future, and help the organization execute against a roadmap to get there
- Partner to build out enablers such as common skills taxonomies and data infrastructure to support robust workforce plans
- Build and establish the processes for governance, prioritization and decision making
Key Skills & Qualifications
Certifications: Company Overview
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or related field
- Minimum 10 years in relevant field, including project management, finance, HR analytics with 2-3 years of people management experience
- Exposure working with agile principles, practices, frameworks and metrics
- Extensive excel skills, and an ability to learn new tools such as Tableau and Alteryx
- Effectively interacting with senior management
- Significant experience with sophisticated analytics and large-scale data management
- Track record of successful end-to-end project management and ability to drive initiatives to completion from concept to execution
- Ability to build strong working relationships with all levels of management globally
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Ability to quickly jump into new efforts and prioritize a team to work the problem
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.