Wealth Management - Private Bank - Wealth Advisor - Executive Director - Dallas, TX
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking .
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world's wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
The U.S. Private Bank advises families across the U.S. through 45 offices and represents one of the largest growth opportunities for J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. In 2019, the U.S. Private Bank was recognized by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank Overall in North America. Primary Function
As part of our team of specialists, the Wealth Advisor, through a comprehensive understanding of our clients' wealth and objectives, helps ensure that their estate, income, tax, philanthropic, and other planning needs are identified and met. The Wealth Advisor:
- Serves as an advisor to clients on personal planning matters;
- Identifies opportunities for the bank to serve in a current or future fiduciary capacity;
- Serves as a resource for clients needing solutions regarding executive compensation, retirement planning, and business succession planning;
- Helps bankers and other team members in their new business efforts;
- Personally cultivates relationships with professional advisors (PAs), principally attorneys and accountants, and coordinates the team's strategy with respect to PA outreach;
- As a marketer, delivers in-market educational presentations to internal and external audiences (including prospects, clients, and PAs), writes and reviews articles for internal and external publication, and is interviewed for articles in trade and general publications, and other media;
- Supports coordination of sales efforts among Bankers, Investors, Capital Advisors and Trust and Estate Officers;
- Provide training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Sales experience, including: profiling, overcoming objections, negotiating, team-selling approach, closing the sale and bringing in referrals;
- Strong knowledge of U.S. and local transfer tax law and local substantive trust law, with the ability to apply that knowledge to client-specific planning situations;
- Strong knowledge of individual, fiduciary, corporate and partnership income tax laws, with ability to apply that knowledge to client-specific planning situations;
- Ability to evaluate wealth transfer goals of clients and prospects, identify which of the available techniques are appropriate, explain opportunities to clients and prospects and work with clients and prospects, and their other advisors, to determine best ways to implement;
- Ability to partner with clients' other advisors (principally their attorneys and accountants);
- Highly respected by professional advisor community;
- Demonstrated understanding of other wealth management disciplines, including investing and credit
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Minimum 5 years complex estate and wealth planning experience
- Recognized expertise in managing the estate planning needs of high-net-worth individuals
- Professional designations required: JD, New York or New Jersey Bar Admission
- CPA is a plus