Wealth Management - Private Bank - Market Team Lead - Executive Director - Dallas, TX
JPMorgan Chase & Co .is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. Itoperates across four business segments including Asset& Wealth Management,Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and CommunityBanking .
J.P.Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment andwealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individualsand retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The divisionoffers investment management across all major asset classes including equities,fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individualinvestors, the business also provides retirement products and services,brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgagesand deposits.
J.P.Morgan Private Bank advises the world's wealthiest families and helps themachieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutionsand services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to helpclients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
TheU.S. Private Bank advises families across the U.S. through 45 offices andrepresents one of the largest growth opportunities for J.P. Morgan Chase &Co. In 2019, the U.S. Private Bank was recognized by Euromoney as the #1Private Bank Overall in North America. Primary Function:
As a Market Team Lead at the J.P.Morgan Private Bank, you are responsible for advising families on building, preservingand managing their wealth. You will use your knowledge of investments,financial planning, credit and banking to advise current clients on all aspectsof their balance sheet and drive new client acquisition. You will be part of alocal team and supported by an institutional platform that has the resources,specialists and intellectual capital to help you advise clients on achievingtheir desired goals.
In addition to managing and buildingyour own book of business, you will also be responsible for developing andretaining a local team of Client Advisors. You will support local leadership byproviding coaching to a group of advisors on core investments, financialplanning, credit, banking and sales management skills and foster an environmentthat encourages partner participation, teamwork and collaboration. You willalso partner with local leadership on developing and executing on the strategyof the local market, including hiring and training.
The best Market Team Leads areself-starters with a proven track record of success. They are both skilledadvisors and have experience in developing talent. For those with anentrepreneurial spirit, a tenacity to succeed and a passion for deliveringworld class service to our clients, this role is an exciting opportunity tofurther build your career.
Our culture of performance,transparency and partnership is driven by objective, transparent goals andactive teamwork to foster Advisor success. We are committed to helpingyou grow at all stages of your career.
As a Market Team Lead, you areexpected to:
- Manage and build relationships with clients by earning trust, thoroughly understanding client needs, providing targeted advice, developing thoughtful solutions and delivering an exceptional client experience
- Drive business results and acquire new assets, both from existing client base and new client acquisition
- Advise clients on their overall balance sheet, including asset allocation, investment management, wealth planning, credit and banking needs
- Act as a business coach to help the team drive new business and challenge them to think creatively about approaching opportunities; share best practices and lessons learned across the team
- Participate in developing the team's business plan and ensure goals and objectives are being measured and achieved on an individual and team level
- Provide on-going coaching, feedback and development to local Client Advisors
- Partner with internal specialists to provide interdisciplinary expertise to clients when needed
- Connect your clients across all lines of business of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- Ensure that proposed solutions fulfill clients' needs and objectives in the short, medium and long term through a holistic goals based planning approach
- Strictly adhere to all risk and control policies, regulatory guidelines and security measure
- Proven record of being a player-coach within a high performing team model
- Energetic, entrepreneurial and innovative business builder who is often sought out for guidance and advice
- Proactive, takes initiative, and uses critical thinking and effective leadership to solve problems
- Proven sales success and strong business acumen
- Ability to attract, retain and develop a high performing Client Advisor team
- Desire a fast-paced team environment, working with experienced professionals from multiple disciplines to deliver a high quality client experience
- Dynamic individual who is team player and can coach, mentor and motivate a team
- Experience or demonstrated understanding of investments, wealth planning, credit and banking concepts
- Experience with and in-depth knowledge of the equity and fixed income markets and alternative investments, including Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate
- Ten plus years of work experience; Private Banking or Financial Services industry preferred
- Minimum of 5 plus years in a leadership position
- Bachelors degree required; MBA, JD, CFA, or CFP preferred
- Series 7, 63 licenses required for position; however, unlicensed candidates considered but required to obtain licenses within 90 days of start date
- J.P. Morgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
- J.P. Morgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V