Wealth Management - Private Bank - Banker - Associate - Dallas, TX
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking .
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world's wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
The U.S. Private Bank advises families across the U.S. through 45 offices and represents one of the largest growth opportunities for J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. In 2019, the U.S. Private Bank was recognized by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank Overall in North America. Primary Function:
Provide support to Bankers in all facets. The Banker is the face of J.P. Morgan's Private Banking business. The Banker Associate assists Bankers in new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services and financial planning.
- The Banker Associate's primary responsibility is enhancement of the client experience and assisting our resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution
- This role provides leverage to the Banker on daily client priorities
- Ability to support Bankers during the sales process and ongoing client management. Includes reviewing and building pitch books, coordinating information and communication with clients and execution of client needs
- Supports Banker on client hierarchy and pipeline management
- Develops understanding and assists Banker in the sale of investments, banking and trust services including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities
- Coachable professional with good "business sense" and an energetic/dynamic personality
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Internet/Intranet
- Ability to learn proprietary software and databases; ability to master wealth planning software, including Planning Station modules, WA models, MAPS/CHART (as appropriate)
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA, JD, CFA, or CFP preferred Or Second year M.B.A. candidates with 3-5 years of work experience
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required for position; however, unlicensed candidates considered but required to obtain licenses within 90 days of start date