Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
RISK ADVISORY delivers best in class advisory support and technology solutions across the information security risk domain including scalable uplifts of common core security solutions for use across Goldman Sachs. Prevents the misuse, unauthorized disclosure, or loss of firm data across e-mail, file transfer, and the Internet. Ensures business continuity and technology resilience by safeguarding Goldman Sachs from major operational disruptions through preventative
measures including business planning, capability design, and the testing of mitigants.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
You will join one of the most progressive Technology Risk teams in the industry which continues to push the development of risk in preference to security within technology and the business. You will interact with all parts of the firm giving you the opportunity to grow within the Technology Risk team itself, but also gain the breadth of experience and knowledge to facilitate future career moves into risk & control management roles in other divisions within the firm.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Support the Technology Risk Advisory function by performing application penetration testing, educating development teams on secure coding practices, and evaluating system designs for potential weaknesses
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Experience in application vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of either web, thick-client, or mobile applications
• Expert knowledge of security risks related to web, mobile, web services, and client/server architectures
• Experience in analyzing and decomposing application architectures to identify security gaps
• Working knowledge of application security tools such as fuzzers, scanners, debuggers, decompilers, proxies, simulators, etc
• Familiarity with common web stack technologies (e.g. HTTP, HTML5, AJAX, REST, etc.) and platforms (e.g. DropWizard, AngularJS, Tomcat, .Net, Sybase, MS SQL, MongoDB, etc.)
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with penetration testing tools such as BURP suite, Zap or similar.
• Expert knowledge of network, application and operating system security risks.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, System/Computer Engineering, Cyber-Security, or Information Security is preferred.
• Experience or trainings in related disciplines e.g. computer science, computer security, software development, system design, open source frameworks, encryption schemes, etc.