TS Associate (Real Estate Banking & Community Development Banking) - Commercial Bank - Dallas, TX
J.P. Morgan Chase Overview
J.P. Morgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. Commercial Banking Overview
Commercial Banking offers clients the convenience and vast banking network of Chase, combined with the thought leadership and global financial capabilities of J.P. Morgan. We deliver extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to more than 24,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, healthcare, commercial real estate, and not-for-profit organizations with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. We offer a comprehensive set of financial products and services including credit, equipment finance, real estate finance, treasury services and provide clients with access to the investment services of J.P. Morgan. Commercial Banking Treasury Service
Treasury Services (TS) delivers cash management, trade, liquidity and commercial card capabilities that resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges treasury professionals face today. Our TS platform is recognized as among the best in the industry, and we are committed to investing in a seamless, global operating model that differentiates us in the market. As a leading provider of global treasury management services, we offer innovative ways to save time and money, keep pace with our changing industry and deliver a full range of solutions to help clients achieve their Treasury objectives. The Role
The Treasury Services Associate is an integral coverage team member for our Commercial Real Estate (CRE) specialty industry sector. The position is primarily geared to providing support to Treasury Management Officers (TMOs) with new sales targets and achieving portfolio growth objectives. Responsibilities include accountability for briefing memos, account plans and Pitch Books, while ensuring coordination among product partners, TMOs and other internal partners to develop client solutions. As a member of the team, the position plays an integral part to help gain, manage and maintain the relationships.
This role allows an individual to develop skills over time for a successful career within the firm and to pursue more senior roles within the Treasury Services Commercial Real Estate line of business such as a TMO position. Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with the TMO on client proposals including Treasury solutions, cost/benefit analysis, pricing and profitability models, etc.
- Assist with client call preparation by creating relationship review materials, pitch books, account plans, and conducting customer research
- Understand clients' Treasury cash management structure and objectives
- Coordinate with product partners to develop comprehensive Treasury solutions
- Assist with the coordination, monitoring and communication of the onboarding of new clients working jointly with internal partners i.e client service, know your customer (KYC), document management and implementations etc.
- Develop and understand competitors' products and positioning within the client & market
- Work with TMOs throughout the sales cycle to manage pipeline and ensure services and pricing are set up timely and accurately
- Coordinate with internal partners to ensure successful implementation, product ramp-up and accurate pricing/billing
- Direct client contact at meetings and other daily client interactions acting as proxy for the TMO when TMO is unavailable
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Banking, Professional Services or Corporate Treasury Roles
- Strong interest in working with experienced Treasury partners in order to recognize a client's cash flow needs and apply appropriate banking solutions
- Demonstrates the ability to understand Treasury Services products, pricing philosophy, and billing process and procedures
- Strong drive/ambition to develop into an individual contributor salesperson
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
- Time management, organizational and planning skills with proven ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and superior analytical and quantitative skills
The final officer title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level.