This person will play a key role in the design, development, and testing of world class front-end business web applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle. The person will work on new features as well as assist the support of existing hosted products. In addition they will work with AWS Cloud technologies to produce efficient and scalable solutions for our clients. Duties & accountabilities
- Gather and analyze business requirements and transform them into innovative solutions that effectively facilitate and enhance product delivery in an AWS Cloud environment
- Concentrate in hands-on development in the application space utilizing software programming and user interface best practices and design patterns
- Be able to work directly, efficiently, and professionally in an Agile environment with other developers and team members including external clients, senior developers, systems administrators, and business users
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision if needed
- Participate in establishing processes and best practices around development standards, version control, quality control, deployment, maintenance and change management
- Hands-on experience with project setup, schema creation, development of queries, documents and dashboard
- Ability to participate in all phases of the SDLC including requirements gathering, business analysis, configuration management and quality control
- Strong problem solving skills. Must be able to invent creative solutions for complex problems
- Be able to integrate code with API's from outside applications.
- Be able to lead a team to dynamic solutions to solve requirements
- 10+ years of Software Development
- Experience with Cloud technologies, prefer AWS
- AWS Cloud certification preferred, but not required
- Exposure to HTML
- Exposure to front-end web frameworks and toolkits such as React and Angular
- REST API experience is required
- Container experience is preferred
- Experience with YAML build & deploy pipelines is required
- Advanced knowledge of C# and Microsoft .Net programming frameworks is required
- Experience with Test-Driven Development in writing integration, acceptance, and unit tests
- Experience with the Syndicated Loan market is desirable, but not required
- Experience with managing personnel, and teams, is required for this position.
----------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.