- Dallas, TX, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Sr. Administrative Assistant
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
The Sr. Administrative Assistant will provide full reception duties including phone coverage, visitor & conference room management, courier & mail services, parking space management, purchasing of office supplies. The purpose of the job is also to provide administrative and secretarial support to members of the organization and provide backup, as needed for various office manager tasks.
- Answer all phones promptly and in a pleasant and professional manner. Take detailed messages and deliver them without delay to the intended party or assist callers by redirecting them to another available party.
- Coordinate with back-up administrative members to ensure that all phones are covered at all times.
- Conference Room Management -Manages conference rooms including interviews, video conferences, room set-up for workshops, briefings and other conferences or events on-site
- Management of postage and couriers
- Management of parking spaces
- Purchasing of office supplies
- Provide general administrative assistant support to include copying, faxing, filing, spreadsheet work and presentation preparation.
- Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Moody's business, and particular business line being supported, in order to provide optimal customer service.
- During vacations and times of absence, provide back-up to Senior Administrative Coordinator in order to ensure uninterrupted flow of operations with regard to support staff, technology and all office issues.
- Assist in processing meeting requests for the team including setting up appointments, reserving conference rooms, requesting security passes for guests, arranging for teleconference numbers, refreshments, handouts, etc.
- Assist in arranging travel for team members including air, rail, car service, and hotel and conference registrations taking care to be mindful of deadlines and working to ensure that the most economical options are utilized.
- Assist Senior Administrative Coordinator to ensure timely and accurate preparation and submission of T&E reports for each analyst supported, and that company policies have been followed and that proper and organized documentation is provided to support the report.
- Assist Senior Administrative Coordinator to ensure timely and accurate preparation and submission of Accounts Payable vouchers, and that proper accounts are used, amounts are correct and that proper and organized documentation is provided to support the voucher.
- Prompt and accurate preparation of various correspondence.
- As needed, assist team members by acting as liaison to Building Services with regard to equipment and building issues.
- May be called upon to take on additional responsibilities and/or perform other tasks as assigned.
Regional Dallas Office
- Basic working knowledge of, and skilled in, the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- ability to create and modify basic communications
- ability to create and modify appointments using the planner; in E-MAIL, the ability to create, send and forward email
- ability to create and modify basic spreadsheets
- ability to create and modify basic presentations
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Very strong organization skills
- Follow-up and time management multi-tasking and ability to shift priorities
- Ability to independently compose general correspondence, memos and other documents for approval and distribution to both internal and external clients of all levels.
- Strong orientation toward teamwork and an ability to work independently
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.