Senior Risk Manager - Funds
We are currently partnered with a leading asset management firm with offices in the New York, Dallas, Boston, Raleigh, and Kentucky areas. This firm is well known for its industry-leading diversity and inclusion, benefits, and work culture.
The Senior Risk Manager would join a team responsible for the risk management within the firm's fund and investment operation. This team is heavily involved in mutual funds and other various investment products. JOB DUTIES
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE: Education Experience
- Discover risks that support the operational risk framework
- Help with risk assessments and controls
- Work closely with management and other stakeholders to support the firms fund's and investment operation
- Manage multiple tasks
- Provide support to younger associates
- 4+ years of experience in audit, risk, or public accounting
- Data Analytics
- Risk management
- Risk assessment and controls
- ETF knowledge a plus
- Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau
- Conceptualize complex risk to stakeholders
This role will consider sponsorship on a case-by-case basis.
If you are interested in this role please feel free to apply!