Senior Resource Management Associate
Resource Management Senior Associate
Requisition #: 52690
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Advisory Resource Management to join our Resource Management organization.
- Help to ensure scheduling policies and procedures are followed and proactively work with Resource Management (RM) team to identify and resolve basic scheduling conflicts and trends and communicate issues to RM leaders as applicable
- Own the data accuracy in the tools supporting the Resource Management function and team with the offshore team on various reporting needs
- Analyze and evaluate reports on utilization metrics and monitor staff progress toward chargeable hour goals
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and engage with client-facing professionals to understand the services and skills required for these professionals to successfully serve client engagements
- Work with resource management colleagues and functional leaders to develop and administer onboarding and staffing services that effectively utilize and provide career opportunities to functional professionals
- Build strong relationships with client-facing professionals to become a known and reliable resource that understands both the development needs and assignment preferences of these individuals and can make client assignment decisions that balance development, business and personal needs
- Minimum two years of experience in one or more business related areas including: Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Resource Management, or general business operations
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables, v-lookups, and complex formulas
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail
- Solid communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, critical thinking and negotiating skills
- Ability to multi-task and set/manage priorities concurrently and meet deadlines with some supervision
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.