Senior .Net Engineer Full Stack
Full Stack .Net Engineer
Cognizant's Digital Engineering practiceseeking a highly qualified Full Stack .Net Engineer with experience developingand building high-performing, scalable, enterprise applications. You will bepart of a hardworking software team that works on mission-criticalapplications. You have a passion for high quality, reliable, and maintainablecode. You are comfortable working side by side with product managers,designers, and clients, making decisions together in order to quickly delivervaluable working software to clients and their users. You are agile andretrospective, and not afraid to identify what we are doing wrong, so we canfix it, and what we are doing right, so we can improve on it. Above all, youjudge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of ourcustomers.
About Cognizant Digital Engineering :Well-designed software transcends digital technology, going beyond thefulfillment of basic requirements to focus instead on human needs. WithinCognizant Digital Engineering, we help clients develop software products thattransform human insights into tangible, production-ready digital solutions. Wealso work with our clients to scale their native cloud applications. Usinginsights from the lived experiences of our consumers, we seamlessly replacetraditional service strategies with engaging, precise, and direct digitalapplications. Designing phenomenal software is vital to success in the digitaleconomy—and we understand that a human-centric approach is key to this design.
You must be legally authorized to work in theUnited States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time inthe future. *This role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorshipnow or in the future* Position Responsibilities
· Design,develop and deliver high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-criticalsystems
· Experiencein developing Micro-services
· Experiencein ‘Test Driven Development' (TDD) and ‘Behavior Driven Development' (BDD)preferred
· Youwill also ensure support in analysis and designing during all phases ofsoftware production, including suggesting the most effective solutions for itsimplementation
· Solidunderstanding in SOA UI framework and VB.net
· GoodKnowledge in Azure Platform and hands-on experience in Digital Security
· Experiencein Agile Methodologies and Extreme Programming (XP)
· Amongyour tasks you will also find working on new concepts and solutions in framesof Microsoft technology and designing complex solutions, whose have to becompatible with clients' expectations and users' geographical dispersion Position Qualifications
· BS/MSdegree in any STEM program (or equivalent experience)
· Experiencein creating software using back-end technologies in Microsoft area: C#, .NET,WCF, Entity Framework with the knowledge of SQL Server database
· Knowledgeof an object programming and project patterns
· Creatingsoftware using version's control system
· Greatcommunication and interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness tolearn and expand existing knowledge
· Provenhands-on Software Development/application lifecycle management experience
· Proficiencyin Agile methodologies to include deep experience participating instandups/daily scrums, planning meetings, iteration retrospectives, etc.
· Enjoysworking in a fast-paced, collaborative environment; Values “team” anddemonstrates the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver working,quality code Nice to have
· Interestin programming in Microsoft technologies (Azure, MVC/Web API or Office 365)
· Experiencein creating websites for mobile devices using Xamarin technology Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today'sfast-paced market, and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader inthe industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams! We stand out because weput human experiences at the core. Our associates enjoy robust benefits andtraining opportunities from our industry-recognized, award-winning Academyteam. You will have access to hundreds of technical training to keep yourskillsets fresh and have opportunities to acquire certifications on the newesttechnologies.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do withpassion—for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It's thedefining attribute that we look for in our people.
If you love ambiguity, excited by change, andexcel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you! About Cognizant
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is amember of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recently ranked asthe #1 Fastest Growing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant uses a highlyflexible business model, a detailed global delivery network, and deep domain expertiseto deliver to a long list of best-in-class companies that are leaders in theirown space.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military FriendlyEmployer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our CognizantVeterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizantthat allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, andcommitment to quality instilled in them through participation in militaryservice.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employerprovider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considersall applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry,age, and marital status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference,veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, federal, orlocal law.