Senior Financial Management Manager/Vice President
Goldman Sachs Ayco Personal Financial Management partners with Fortune 1000 companies to design and implement tailored financial planning programs for their workforceleveraging the 50-year heritage of Ayco and the comprehensive resources of Goldman Sachs to meet the evolving needs of their employees. Ayco believes companies best serve their stakeholders and the greater economy when their employees financial lives are clear, understood and in their control. Ayco advisors and technical specialists help clients achieve their personal financial goals through education and guided implementation across seven key financial disciplines, including employee benefit planning.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As a Product Manager on our Product team, you will lead the creation and buildout of user stories and user interactions for our cutting-edge insurtech product, Protect, as well as other innovative products in the financial services space. Our hyper-communicative team collaborates across a broad cross-section of the organization, executing on our goal of bringing a world class feature set and user experience to serve the needs of our client base.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Develop products by analyzing market research; generating product requirements; facilitating specifications, production timetables, and time-integrated plans for product introduction
- Collaborate with Technology teams, Project Managers, Business Developers and others
- Develop implementation playbooks for strategic programs to ensure holistic and repeatable solutions
- Translate business needs into product strategy and technology requirements in and agile framework
- Ensure high-quality user experiences for end users by working closely with UX/UI designer and development teams on workflows, look-and-feel, etc.
- Collaborate with users and stakeholders to develop and communicate product roadmaps
- Represent Product Team in client engagements
- Actively manage the product backlog and continuously account for emerging priorities
- Drive and prepare ROI driven business case
- Define and develop customer journeys
- Stay close to industry trends and apply innovative concepts to the product as appropriate
WHERE WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT
Ayco business spans the country, with the following locations in the United States: Atlanta (GA), Boston (MA), Canonsburg (PA), Chicago (IL), Cincinnati (OH), Cohoes (NY), Dallas (TX), Deerfield (IL), Irvine (CA), Houston (TX), Latham (NY), Los Angeles (CA), Minneapolis (MN), New York (NY), Parsippany (NJ), Philadelphia (PA), San Francisco (CA), Saratoga Springs (NY), Seattle (WA), Troy (MI), Washington, D.C. (DC) and West Palm Beach (FL)
- Bachelors degree required.
- Ten years experience in product management or business technology field.
- Ability to extrapolate business needs given a problem statement and a base understanding of the capabilities of available technologies
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus across a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience with launching major new products, ideally in a commercial setting
- Basic knowledge of product marketing concepts.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Practical experience with visual modeling tools used to express product roadmaps
- Working understanding of a backlog management toolset (preferably Jira)
- Prior hands-on experience within an Agile SDLC
- Experience working in finance, banking or insurance industries a plus
- Passionate about solving customer problems