An Industry leading investment bank in the Dallas - Fort Worth area is looking to on board a senior credit officer to their team with subject matter expertise in the insurance and health care sectors. With such an active job market, the business is looking to action this hire quickly and build out the team further. Candidate should have a proven track record conducting credit due diligence and have previous credit approval authority for both investment grade and leveraged transactions. As one of the industry leaders in the capital markets space, this role would provide solid job stability in a fast paced environment while being seated in a growing financial hub.
- Conduct accurate and thorough credit due diligence and prepare credit approval documents for review.
- Underwrite, structure and negotiate transactions for upper-middle market clients
- Provide recommendations for credit enhancement and deal structuring
- Assess the creditworthiness of the bank's counterparties and provide risk ratings accordingly
- Serve as team subject matter expert within the health care and insurance industries
- Maintain up-to-date credit research for the entire portfolio.
- Relocation to Dallas, TX
- 6+ years of experience covering large corporate transactions specific to the healthcare industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communication due to client facing exposure
- Working proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, word, etc.
- Previous credit approval authority is preferred.