Senior Associate, Technical,Operations
Senior Associate – Life Sciences, Technical Operations
Requisition #: 46023
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; Short Hills, NJ; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Life Sciences- Technical Operations for our practice.
- Support delivery of advisory services to Life Sciences clients, primarily with services related to supply chain security, product serialization, product lifecycle management, manufacturing, packaging & distribution operations, product artwork & labeling
- Drive progress against project milestones to help ensure timely delivery of project deliverables, review the work product of associates, and provide direction and training as necessary
- Provide input into engagement decisions, including work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation, and career development of team members
- Perform analyst on data, processes, business requirements operating models, etc.
- Lead gap assessments to determine the client's current state, and develop to-be processes, including options and recommendations for critical issues
- Support projects related to process transformation, technology-enabled transformation, measurable improved operational performance, preparation for regulatory mandates and organizational redesign
- A minimum of two years of work experience related to Supply Chain or Technical Operations areas within Pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device industries
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required; Master's degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Knowledge of various types of enterprise platforms used within Life Sciences for running their businesses; ERP (supporting Supply Chain, Order-to-cash, Distribution processes), Product Lifecycle Management systems, Product Information Management systems, Manufacturing Execution systems, Warehouse Management systems, Artwork & Labeling systems
- Experience with operational process improvement initiatives in a pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry; prior professional services or consulting experience preferred. Must have experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Distribution Practices (GDP), Computer Systems Validation, etc.
- Excellent foundation skills including strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills, MS Office expertise, impactful client presence, compelling facilitation and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.