Senior Associate, Sap,Finance
Senior Associate, SAP S4 Finance
Requisition #: 46748
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Financial Management for our practice.
- Participate and understand SAP Financial work streams within engagements, following leading practices and coordinating resources
- Keep well informed on client/industry specific issues
- Support facilitation sessions by capturing notes, outcomes & follow-up items
- Remain well organized and able to meet deadlines established for the project
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- Accountable for development of both functional and technical skill-sets related to SAP S/4 HANA
- A minimum of three years of SAP Financials experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Finance/Accounting experience with a professional services advisory firm or publicly traded company and experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementations
- Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
- Functional knowledge of SAP BW, FI-CO and additional SAP modules to help support planning and consolidations
- Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, centers of competency, change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.