Senior Associate, Quality,Operations
Senior Associate- Life Sciences, Quality Operations
Requisition #: 46002
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Life Sciences for our practice.
- Support Quality Operations transformation projects for Life Sciences clients
- Drive progress against project milestones to help ensure timely delivery of project deliverables, review the work product of associates, and provide direction and training as necessary
- Provide input into engagement decisions, including work plan ad timeline, project management, resource allocation, and career development of team members
- Develop deep understanding of business processes ad underlying technologies used by client within their quality operations
- Support projects related to process transformation, technology-enabled transformation, measurable improved operational performance, preparation for regulatory mandates and organizational redesign
- Think critically about client issues and investigate leading practices within the industry to help improve organizational maturity and sustainability
- A minimum of two years of work experience in the area of Quality Management Systems within the Life Sciences Industry
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required. Master's degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Knowledge of various types of enterprise platforms used within Medical Device & Pharma industries for running their businesses: Quality Management Systems, Document Management Systems, Training Systems. Experience in standard industry practices with Quality Management Systems relating to practices involving Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Good Pharmacovigilance Practices (GPP), and/or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Experience in implementation of Quality Management Systems-related initiatives, including but not limited to remediating warning letters, consent decrees, and development and execution of effective, efficient and sustainable quality management systems.
- Excellent foundation skills including strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills, MS Office expertise, impactful client presence, compelling facilitation and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.