Senior Associate, Product Management
Job Opportunity Sr. Associate, Product Management, Dallas, Texas Sr. Associate, Product Management, Dallas, Texas -1905523 Description
As a member of Santanders retail banking division youll help serve Santanders retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santanders retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank. The Sr. Associate, Product Management leads product development and marketing processes for one large-sized product or two or more medium-sized products. S/he liaises with cross-functional teams to provide products that address client needs. The Sr. Associate, Product Management allocates work within a team/project. In addition, the incumbent leads sessions on the design and development of product marketing strategies for one large-sized product or two or more medium-sized products. Responsibilities
- Analyzes and defines the product's business case based on team and industry reports.
- Assists in determining product responsibilities and scope.,Assists in leading cross-functional sessions with teams such as Development and Marketing.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Develops and maintains the product roadmaps and platform strategy.
- Develops consultative services and innovative capabilities for core solutions.
- Differentiates services for strategic tools based on business needs.
- Evolves the organization structure to create efficient and consistent services to our partners, including speed to market, cost reduction, and a focus on elimination of duplicative systems across the environment.
- Partners with Wholesale technology on Strategic Planning.
- Prioritizes product requirements and further investigates product feasibility.
- Responsible for addressing customer feedback and concerns.
- Stays current with industry trends and emerging technology in the domain.
- Summarizes findings and may provide recommendations for management review.
- Uses high familiarity with product competitors, consumer trends, and market status to analyze and review reports compiled by more junior analysts.
- Works closely with business partners to understand business processes and value chain to align solutions to business need and priority.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply Job : Product Management Primary Location : Texas-Dallas-1601 Elm Street - 02302 - Dallas Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001) Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Oct 21, 2019, 6:43:26 PM
- Bachelor's Degree; In Business, Finance, or equivalent discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 9-12 years; Related work experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal teams, key partners and executive management.
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management.
- Demonstrated understanding of product development life cycle.
- Demonstrates the ability to create strategic plans and lay out a strategic course of action to drive future business growth for a specific product.
- Demonstrates the ability to translate client needs into marketable product features.
- Demonstrates the ability to translate customer needs into marketable product features.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies.
- Secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies experience.
- Self-starter: forward thinking and with a positive/can-do attitude.
- Solid understanding the impact of regulatory changes to the products.
- Strong analytical skills/financial acumen.
- Strong background in Home Equity and/or Mortgage products and services,Strong project management skills.
- Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Anticipates the impact of change and creates an environment where change can be initiated with minimal disruptions and negative impact.
- Helps people to understand how proposed changes will affect them and the organization.
- Applies detailed knowledge of the organization's products and services to own analysis and recommendations.
- Brings out the best in each team member by consistently motivating and acknowledging peer contributions.
- Understands and leverages team dynamics.
- Ensures required resources and skills are in place to maintain smooth day-to-day operations and tackle arising problems.
- Fully accountable for timeliness, completeness, quality of projects, processes, products and services.
- Remains calm and focused on goals while facing pressures, obstacles or short-term setbacks.
- Monitors adherence to policies, regulations, processes and procedures within function and actively undertakes corrective action where necessary.
- Understands end to end processes across the organization and how processes are integrated.
- Has a practical knowledge of regulations impacting area supported.
- Stays up-to-date with needs, preferences, trends and practices which impact customers.
- Acts as a role model by being a source of advice and knowledge regarding customer issues.
- Takes responsibility for and deals effectively with complex and sensitive customer issues and complaints.
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively makes recommendations.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Share Job Work in Dallas
Check out where you could be working if you apply
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Santander's Charitable Contributions Program | Careers at Santander
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click “Add” to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ServiceData ManagementDevelopmentFinanceHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingInternshipLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementRiskRisk ManagementSalesSales ManagementUnderwriting
- Product Development & Management, Dallas, Texas, United States