Senior Associate, Microsoft,Operations, Finance And Insurance Industry
Sr. Associate, Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations
Requisition #: 47251
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: San Francisco, CA; Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr. Associate in Enterprise Solutions for our practice.
- Participate in Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations ((F&O) projects involving strategy, implementation support, and optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Microsoft Dynamics D365 applications
- Review and map Microsoft Dynamics business processes, communicate effectively with technical team to speak on system/environment architecture, development, integrations, and overall client requirements
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Microsoft Dynamics D365 advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Microsoft Dynamics D365 application
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Minimum of three years of experience as a Functional Lead consultant with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O implementation and upgrade experience with strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing projects; Microsoft Certifications or willingness to attain Microsoft Certifications is preferred
- Minimum of three full life cycle implementations with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O as a Functional Lead or Architect with a solid knowledge in LCS, VSTS, and Azure platform
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Experience participating in functional design, configuration and process alignment with a detailed understanding of Financial System concepts and general module functionality
- Thorough understanding of Finance & Operations processes and best practices with a strong knowledge of recommended ISV's and how to include in project implementations
- Ability to travel up to 70%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.