Senior Associate Immigration Services Representative
Senior Associate, Immigration Services Representative
Requisition #: 45308
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Human Resources Service Center to join our Immigration Services organization.
- Accountable for overseeing large immigration projects and compliance programs as it relates to various employment-based immigration processes, including third-party compliance, H-1B Cap, and Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Oversee and audit the day-to-day work within the immigration department, including mentoring and overseeing junior staff, ensuring deadlines are met, work queues are cleared, and completion time meets service level agreements
- Serve as a point of contact for escalations (emails, calls, meetings) pertaining to complex immigration issues from various key stakeholders as it relates to immigration related matters
- Minimum three years of prior hands-on Immigration work experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Working knowledge of employment-based immigration processes, including but not limited I-9s, off-site compliance requirements, Nonimmigrant Visas/Work Permits (US and Global), IBTs (Inbound/Outbound), Permanent Residence, J-1 programs, reporting, project management, and basic HR knowledge; should be familiar all related government agencies, terminologies, and protocols
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint) is required; Experience with PeopleSoft, Sharepoint, and Avature is desired
- Able to effectively multi-task, meet deadlines, pay attention to detail, and work within fast-paced, team-structured environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong analytical and decision-making skills, including successful conflict resolution results
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.