Senior Associate, Data
Senior Associate, Big Data Integrations
Requisition #: 46049
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Big Data Platforms to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Collaborate with Data Lake, Data Integration and architects to tune and optimize services so that data is shared effectively across various business systems
- Ensure integration with both on-prem as well as cloud platforms
- Utilize APIs, ELT, ETL methods, integration platforms, and ensure quality and performance; Code/decode REST, SOAP web services using JSON, XML, and SOA concepts
- Ensure the design, code and procedural aspects of solution are production ready, in terms of operational, security and compliance standards
- Collaborate with various scrum teams and contribute to strengthening of DevOps and Agile methodologies to improve cycle times, consistency and quality
- Participate in day to day project and production delivery status meetings, and provide technical support for faster resolution of issues
- Minimum three years of experience with system integration as well as design/development
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in querying and manipulating data from various DB (relational and big data); Informatica MDM, DQ, ETL design experience is a plus
- Knowledge of iPaaS such as Dell Boomi or Mulesoft; Technical certifications are preferred (Java, Muelsoft, and Cloud related integrations)
- U.S citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.