Senior Associate, Business Analysis
Senior Associate, Business Analysis
Requisition #: 46176
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Atlanta, GA; St Louis, MO; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Business Analyst to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Elicit, gather, document and communicate requirements on efforts; Leverage Business Analysis process and context within IT to enable communication/negotiation with others on efforts
- Learn and become proficient in KPMG Analysis Service and tools provided (Office, Visio, Access, and SQL) to enable successful delivery of requirements
- Communicate within the effort (project team, stakeholders, and sponsors), through Analysis Services PML and to Executive Leadership, as needed
- Build relationships through assignments on individual efforts; Seek and build relationships to enhance delivery and to better understand, identify, and work through issues across efforts
- Accountable for maintaining skills within the profession that will allow for proactive assessment of effort needs and completing business analysis deliverables
- Understand, support and contribute to Analysis Services strategy; Contribute ideas and feedback within department; Understand and adhere to IT policies and procedures, working with teams and Analysis Services team members to ensure adherence on individual efforts; understand, identify, and work through issues across efforts
- Minimum three years of experience managing multiple concurrent work streams of business analysis and leveraging best-suited methodologies and practices
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience; CBAP/CCBA certification is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse team of resources
- Strong troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks and react quickly to problems and issues
- Experience in creating and utilizing pivot tables and access databases; functional prototyping tools (e.g. Axure) and Agile methodology preferred; prior knowledge leading and managing requirements gathering for large programs and/or products is preferred
- Solid problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work; Ability to positively influence, mentor and be a credible source of knowledge to less experienced team members
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.